A couple places to find the
Weekly radio program aired:
Saturdays @ 9am ET
KNDR.fm @ 9:45 am Sundays CT.
Ways of Praying the will of God:
- Daily Ask God to cause His truth and love to resound mightily in your loved one’s lives, community, leaders, church and more.
- Pray for a reverent fear of God balance with a grace of God and wisdom to know what is best in our families, loved ones, leaders and communities.
- Pray for the blood of Jesus to be a filter through your heart and mind today and every decision you make.
- Pray for the blood of Jesus through your friendships, conversations, and increased, revelatory understanding of His will.
- Pray for a conviction of sin mightily where needed for God’s healing and grace to increase in our families, and our land.
- From Zechariah 2:5, Ask the Lord God to be as a wall or fortress of fire around you and your loved ones, your leaders and us daily... and to be the glory within mightily.
- Pray for the Lord, Jehovah Jireh, our Provider to reveal Himself, His ways increasing in the land were in... your family, your life and loved ones and the ministries He desires to equip.
- Ask God to cause His Words and love and restorative purposes to resound in your life, our lives and in the lives of leaders who affect us. To shake loose anything the devil means for harm in our families and areas.
For Jesus said, the truth will set you free!
- **Truth in love is best of course.
- Pray for more of His will and goodness and grace and mending in our relationships.
- Pray for us too, that His Word spreads rapidly and is honored and Psalms 91 is our cover as well..
- Pray also for the wondrous love of God to increase and spread mightily.
- Ask God to encourage the hearts of people who need it to do His will.
- Pray for Protection over our leaders along with wisdom and Gods perspective and grace.
- Pray for His manifest Presence to descend mightily even in DC.
- Pray for a spirit of obedience and intercession upon us and His people mightily.
Short Radio Encouragements:
More Requests to pray for:
- Pray for the words of the wise to be heeded during this time in our nation. (Ecclesiastes 9:17)
- For the Spirit of God, the breathe of God to blow the virus back in our nation, to cause it to recede.
- For a Spirit of intercession to increase mightily in Gods people.
- For this to be a time for the healing anointing and Presence of God to be released increasingly upon those who need it.
- For many to turn their eyes, and hearts to the Savior and understand Gods love and Gospel more clearly.
- For protection, mercy and forgiveness for our sins. For an increase of Gods will mightily in our families, regions, leaders, churches and nation.
- Fast and pray mightily for our nation to be turned to what is good, right and holy.