Our Statement of Faith
- We Believe that the Bible, both Old and New Testament is the inspired and inerrant Word of God. It is the supreme and final authority for Christian faith and life
- We Believe in one true and living God who created all things and who exists eternally in three person: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- We Believe that Jesus Christ is fully God and fully man forever, having been conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of a virgin.
- We Believe that man was created in the image of God but sinned by disobeying God. Man is therefore under divine condemnation and unable to save himself.
- We Believe that salvation is by the grace of God alone, through faith in Jesus Christ alone. We are justified before God because of our faith in Christ Jesus, the only Way, the only Truth and the only Life.
- We Believe that the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to reveal and bring glory to Jesus Christ. The Holy Spirit convicts and draws sinners to Christ, regenerates the believing sinner and indwells, guides, instructs and empowers believers to walk in the Spirit and not fulfill the lusts of the flesh.
- We Believe the Church is the body of which Christ is the Head. It is composed of all persons who believe on the Lord Jesus Christ as their means of salvation.
- We Believe that water baptism and the Lord’s Supper are ordinances for the Church to unite in.
- We Believe that Jesus Christ commanded the Church to preach the Gospel throughout the world.
- We Believe that Jesus Christ will return to consummate the Kingdom and the eternal plan of God.
- We believe that God has called His Church to stand side by side in strength and unity for this purpose: that the world may know and believe in Jesus Christ and so be saved. (John 17:23)
Each person who makes a difference mightily for God is backed by three praying friends, maybe four, possibly five. Mother Theresa was as well. Who can we be a friend with
and back with prayer?
Jesus Christ is the only way
to life and peace!
Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not easily broken. Ecclesiastes 4:12
Copyright 2007-2022. Ignite Cord of 3.